Sunday, November 14, 2004

Another Busy Week

Sunday night. And another busy week coming up. A school in Peacehaven tomorrow. A day and a half of writing – did I mention I’m hoping to finish my children’s story? And the Poetry Zone to update. Then heading north on Wednesday for the Northern Children’s Book Festival.
Travelling by train – so a chance to get some writing done. Maybe work on my graphic novel. I’ve got the first draft sketched out. It’s a Faustian tale. Something a bit different for me at least.
Another busy week next week – and them oh joy, a few weeks at the computer writing.
Writing – I like that.

If you had written a best selling book. Well – any book actually. What would you liked to have written? And if you were going to write a book – what would it be?

8 comments:

Wastedpapiers said...

That's a tricky one, but a comic novel would be fun or a comic short stories would be more likely or a comic auto-biography. the thought of writing anything serious just makes me laugh! ha ha! I would have liked to have written Wind In the Willows or Lord of the Rings or a cross between them both- a sort of Wind In the Rings! The tale of the flatulent circus performer.

Ed Giecek said...

I love reading non fiction. So I'd probably write a non fiction book of essays or some such...

amiethinggoes said...

Lord of the Rings- yeah love that or an espionage book.

Wastedpapiers said...

Tinker,tailor,soldier,hobbit?

sylviasometimes said...

I think I would write an adverture
story...mishaps in travelling, but
with some humor. For some reason,
Hazel zipping around those tiny
winding roads comes to mind! Sorry
Hazel.

Jonathan said...

Sylvia... there are no brakes on that side of the car !!!

Roger Stevens said...

That's quite a long title for a book, Jonathan.

What genre would it be?

sylviasometimes said...

Panic! and all things related.