Sunday, December 02, 2007

At the Meeting of the Earth and the Air

Well, at long last, my new album is finally finished. It's based on some songs I wrote with a friend of mine, Ralph Emmett, at Art College, way back in 1968. The CD features Rob Barrett and Karen Moses singing and Michael Whitehead playing the tabla. I mostly play everything else.

If you click on the little album picture whizzing about to the left you can hear and download some of the tracks, as well as hearing other odds and ends of my music.
Should you wish to purchase a copy and share my musical experience of the sixties visit www.rabbitpress.com

7 comments:

Roger Stevens said...

Well, this is my first attempt at linking music with the blog so I hope it works. If you like the track then feel free to download it and listen at your leisure.

Wastedpapiers said...

It downlaoded fine Roger and sounds really great! Archie is dying to get onto the laptop to do his homework so better go!

Nicole Braganza said...

Hey Roger

Did you design the CD Cover yourself? It is so damn COOL!!

I liked the lyrics and the tabla really gave it a nice flavour.

Russell CJ Duffy said...

the incredible string band meets the colorblind james experience on a common hut house in chatham.
very fine indeed.

Sue hardy-Dawson said...

Hi Roger that's great news both Plant for Sale and your record, love the cover. Unfortunately my speakers aren't working but hope they'll get fixed soon.

Ó Seasnáin said...

Congrats!

Joe Decie said...

The cover is by Stephanie...

www.stephaniebartlett.co.uk

The font is drawn by me...

www.www.webcomicsnation.com/joedecie/drewtoday/series.php